It is feasible to process payouts that are entirely independent of existing transactions, distinguishing them from refunds.
Payouts have the flexibility to be directed to any country, irrespective of the previously established routes. This process accommodates a wide range of currencies supported by the Payment Service Provider (PSP), and it allows the selection of diverse payment methods, including Credit Card, Bank Account, EWallet, and Crypto.
Upon entering the client's credentials and executing the payment, the transaction will be displayed on the dedicated Payouts page, accessible through the left-hand side menu.
To initiate a payout, kindly follow the outlined steps:
- Access the menu by clicking on the three horizontal lines located on the left-hand side.
- Proceed to select "Payouts."
- Click on the "+" button positioned at the top-left corner of the page.
- Choose the desired Country and Currency for the payout.
- Select the preferred Payment Method Type, which can be either Credit Card, Bank Account, EWallet, or Crypto.
- Enter the appropriate Amount and Order ID for the payout.
- A new section will appear, prompting the input of the client's details.
- Finally, click on "Make Payout" to initiate the payout transaction.
Kindly be advised that in order to make the payout option available, it is imperative to activate the toggling of payouts during the Payment Service Provider (PSP) configuration process.
Updated 2 months ago